Tuesday, December 25, 2012

✩ no title ? =P

New designed:D
saw other ppl updated their blog with english , so YENG !!! so I will try my best to update with english -.- zz (( if you don't understand my english ermmmm it's okayy ))

I love Emily and Eileen's blog the most ! their blog are awesome !! love that so so so much ! ♥.



Holiday ? working ! QAQ * money money home ! *
my grandma said me fat jor zzz wtf -.- I wan keep fit =3= (( I said many time already , but every time I didn't do it , keep eat eat eat . ))

going reopen school /_____\ my homework still haven't finish !! OHHMYYGODD /3\ now I'm so free and also boring -__-
Twitter , Facebook or anything else are so so so boring ! ** who know tumlr is for what ? blur **

I love go to school because can play with my friends , but I HATE HOMEWORK !
miss my friends !! T3T

Tee Jie Man ; miss you deeply ! can't limteh with you after school SAD ! D: remember me plssss ;P
Starbucks ! Mori ! BBQ Plaza ! our memories :D (( all about food hahhhaaa ))


ermmm .. what going to say ? ahh , MERRY CHRISTMAS ! okay , the end . :P